Wednesday, January 29, 2014

An Arctic Interior–Thursday Favorites

Arctic blast corner cabinet8
My corner cabinet is one of my favorite places to change with the seasons.



Arctic blast corner cabinet1
A shot of Arctic air just blew through my dining room! Do you think my daughter will notice that her scarf is missing?
Arctic blast corner cabinet2
Last year, at an after Christmas sale at Anthropologie, I purchased the cake plates.
Arctic blast corner cabinet3
You may recall them from a tablescape HERE.
Arctic blast corner cabinet6
When I found this guy at a Pier One after Christmas sale this year, I knew exactly where I was going to put him.
Arctic blast corner cabinet5
The buffalo plaid Gibson dinner plates make the perfect backing.
Arctic blast corner cabinet7
Gotta say that this guy is my fav.
Arctic blast corner cabinet4
Enjoy the blog hop.

thursday favorite things blog hopThursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.

Welcome to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop. The Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop is where you can link your favorite post of the week or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. The hop is hosted and posted on 4 different blogs! Four times the opportunity to make new bloggy friends and to share your wonderful blog and discover others too. Please follow all of the hostesses. Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Vintage Mama and The Tablescaper.
Thursday Blog Hop

RULES

Please DO NOT link and run.......please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
  • Remember to Follow Your hostesses- Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, The Tablescaper and Vintage Mama
  • Please leave comments when you visit
  • Please Link to your post and not to your blog home page
  • Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
  • Grab the hop button code from The button page at Katherines Corner (optional)
  • No adult content blogs
  • No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
  • Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone's favorite thing) Add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherines Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Katherines Corner. Note- All features on Katherines Corner will be linked back to the original source .Social media features are linked back to the hop. Hop on and share your favorites. If you'd like to post this blog hop on your page too please grab the linky code. If you would like a reminder to join in the fun please just fill in the box below on Katherines hop post ( this is used for reminders only :-) ) –

- The Tablescaper

4 comments:

Katherines Corner said...

I love the blue and white!!! A wonderful corner vignette. Thank you for being my hop co hostess. Hugs

Kathleen said...

Looks good! I'll be happier when I see bunnies and eggs there though! I ache from shoveling. :(

Alycia Nichols said...

When I saw the 1st photo, I thought, "Aw, man!!! I wish I knew she had plates like that. I would have bought her one of those foxes I saw at Pier 1!!!" And then I went to the next photo and there he was!!! I'm so glad you scooped him up on sale. He was kind of high at regular price, but definitely worth the after-Christmas price at 75% off!!!

Great styling! Stay warm and safe, and I hope all the hoopla from everyone in town for the Super Bowl doesn't get you down!

Phyllis @Around the House said...

wow I love all the blue and white, sooo pretty sooo many pretty dishes, I love the look of the blue and white, I think I am doing my living room in blue and white for the summer..lol loved the post